Design your home with Peace, Harmony, and Love
Welcome to a world where your home becomes a sanctuary of peace, harmony, and love.
Design of your living space has a profound impact on your well-being and quality of life. So it`s time to create an environment that nurtures your soul and fosters a sense of tranquility and happiness. Discover the power of art to transform your space and fill your life with a sense of calm and joy.
I'll show you how
About the author
I am an artist based in a serene village nestled by a picturesque lake in the south of Austria. Nature’s abundant beauty that surrounds me has become an inexhaustible source of inspiration for my artistic endeavors.
I create windows and doors with depth and harmonic vibration which let peace, harmony, stillness, serenity, and Love in your Life
original non-standard technique
worldwide shipping in secure packaging
Hear what others have to say...
It's Your Turn
hAve more questions?
You’ve been captivated by a particular artwork, yet you lack certainty about its suitability for your home. So, what steps can you take? Here are some valuable tips on how to personalize the presentation of your new artwork in your own living space.
- Take a thorough assessment of your living area – this factor holds significant importance. An artwork that is ill-fitted in terms of size can not only detract from the overall aesthetic appeal of the piece but also disrupt the harmony of the entire space.
- Group artworks that harmonize with each other in a collective arrangement. Employ frames of various sizes and designs to establish a unified and visually pleasing composition.
- One of the easiest ways to change the atmosphere of an interior is to add color to the wall on which the painting is placed. Use color tones from the same palette as the painting. In this way, you highlight the painting, but it acts as one with the wall and changes the mood of the entire room.
- Combine different art styles and media to create a visually interesting display.
- If you have a dark interior, use the rule of contrasts. Paintings in light colors look better on a dark wall. Don’t forget to provide enough light directed at the painting. When choosing a painting, try to choose the same color scheme as your room’s interior. This way you will achieve a more harmonious color combination and create complete aesthetic harmony.
- Don’t be afraid to try different ways of hanging artwork at different heights or on unexpected surfaces like bookshelves to create a special and lively display.
- Use color to bring the room together – choose artworks with colors that go well with the colors already in your room, or add a contrasting color to make the art stand out and look eye-catching.
- Enjoy yourself! This is your opportunity to leave your personal mark on your home and fashion a style that truly resonates with you.
The basic rule is: the larger the room, the larger the painting should be. Here are some approximate recommendations:
- In a small living room up to 20 square metres , a painting of 60×90 cm is sufficient.
- In a medium-sized living room of 20-25 square metres, a painting of 100×120 cm is a good idea
- For a large living room of 30-45 square metres, a picture of 200×120 centimetres would be ideal.
Sometimes interior designers deviate from this rule and hang large paintings in small bedrooms or living rooms. However, it is better not to hang them on the wall, but to place them on the floor and lean them against the wall.
If you want to hang the painting on a narrow wall, measure the width of the painting. The width of the picture should be about 3/4 of the width of the wall (e.g. a picture 90 cm wide is sufficient for a wall 120 cm wide). If the wall is very narrow, it is better to choose a long vertical picture or several smaller pictures stacked one below the other.
In small and medium-sized rooms, large canvases often create a feeling of clutter and “heavy” space. In such cases, multi-part modular paintings are a lifesaver. If you already have a small favourite painting, you can take a few similar paintings and hang them on the sides.
Be mindful of the items on the floor when choosing the size of the painting. It is advisable to measure the width of furniture such as a sofa, dresser or bed. The width of the painting should be at least 1/3 of the width of the object. Otherwise the painting will look out of place.
What is the optimal width for a wall decoration? Some say it should be 2/3 of the width of the furniture, others prefer 3/4. Visually, both look good, but there are some individual gradations. This rule also applies to modular paintings or photo groups. Consider the width of the composition from edge to edge.
A painting is not only a decorative element, it should also be aesthetically pleasing. You should be able to view the artwork comfortably and engage with it fully. Designers recommend that the distance between the viewer and the painting should be twice the height of the painting. For example, if you have a 100×100 cm painting hanging on your wall, you should be able to stand at least 2 metres away from it.
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS THAT INFLUENCE THE CHOICE OF IMAGE SIZE
- Vertical paintings visually increase ceiling height in narrow rooms, but be cautious in rooms with already high ceilings to avoid a “fountain” effect.
- Monochrome or pastel-colored walls without intricate patterns are ideal for hanging paintings. Relief wallpapers with patterns are better suited for a single minimalist painting rather than a group of small pictures.
- Select the size of the painting based on the interior style. Highly technical interiors often benefit from a single large abstract painting, while the Provençal style embraces groups of small paintings in white or wooden frames.
- Ensure the paintings and lighting fixtures are proportionate and harmonize with each other.
- Combine small paintings with unique decorations like cameras, hats, or decorative plates.
- For a large empty wall, consider arranging paintings in an orderly group with strict parallel alignment in two rows (e.g., 4-6-8 pictures).
- When combining large and smaller paintings, place the larger one in the middle and the smaller ones on the sides or top, avoiding placement at the bottom.
Enjoy the process of selecting and displaying paintings to bring life and vibrancy to your space!
You can buy directly from the Website.
Explore the Collection. Take a look at the available paintings. You can browse through the various artworks to find the one that captivates you.
Each painting will have a dedicated page with detailed information, including price and dimensions. To buy directly from the website, click on the painting you wish to purchase and select the “Add to Cart” option. Follow the prompts to complete your purchase securely. The website will provide you with various payment options. I will be notified once your transaction is complete, and the artwork will be marked as sold. I will then contact you to arrange the shipping or delivery details to ensure the painting reaches you safely.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or encounter difficulties during the online purchase process.
I want you to love your art! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it within 14 days, no questions asked.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items sent back to me without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact me for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and Problems
When you receive your order, please carefully check the items for any defects, or damages, or if you’ve received the wrong item. If you notice any issues, please contact me right away so that I can assess the problem and take appropriate action to resolve it.
I will notify you once I’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Yes, I am available for commission work!
If you’re interested in commissioning custom artwork, you can find all the necessary information and details on my website. Click on the “Commissions” button, and it will guide you to a dedicated page where you can learn more about the commission process, pricing, and how to get started. On that page, you’ll find a form to fill out with your specific requirements and preferences. I will review your submission and contact you to discuss further details and provide a personalized quote. I look forward to creating a unique and special artwork for you through commission!
My utmost priority is to ensure that your order reaches you promptly and without delay.
Typically, delivery will be made within two to three working days. To facilitate a reliable and efficient shipping process, I offer two options: DHL-Express or Austrian Post. If you are located within the EU, you can generally expect the delivery to take between 2 to 7 working days, depending on the country. However, please be aware that shipping to foreign countries may take longer due to various factors beyond my control.
It’s important to note that there may be customs charges or import duties imposed by your country’s customs authorities. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the purchase price or shipping fees. It’s advisable to check with your local customs office to determine the potential costs and regulations specific to your location.
Rest assured, I will provide you with a tracking number so that you can easily monitor the progress of your shipment. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the delivery of your order, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’m here to assist you throughout the process!
Most artworks are delivered ready-to-hang for your convenience. However, it’s important to note that for large or oversized artworks, they may be shipped rolled. This information is typically indicated in the artwork description, so be sure to check for any specific instructions regarding the shipment.
Shipping large formats rolled offers certain advantages. Firstly, it ensures a safer transportation process, reducing the risk of damage during transit. Additionally, shipping artworks rolled is more environmentally friendly as it minimizes packaging materials and reduces the overall size of the shipment.
If your artwork arrives rolled, there’s no need to worry. The canvas can be easily re-stretched by a professional framer at your location. In fact, having the artwork re-stretched locally often proves to be more cost-effective than paying for increased transport costs associated with shipping a ready-to-hang painting.
If you prefer your artwork to arrive in a ready-to-hang state, you can contact me for a comparison quote regarding the shipping costs for such arrangements.
I will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with the necessary information.